Wednesday, 23 March 2011


A couple of mods were done today. First off, I noticed petrol leaking from carb housing when fuel valve was open. As most of the gaskets in the carb was new, I suspected the petrol inlet gaskets to be the problem. (The petrol hose connects to a part which is screwed on to the carb, approx middle top in picture.

The large gasket was replaced with a plumber fairly same sized gasket, and the small one was just eliminated.

Second mod I did today was to shorten the petrol hose, approx 10 cm was cut off.

After rebuilding the carb and tank, the scooter was started. And yes! We have liftoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment